Step 1 - Counselling :
Parents are encouraged to come down to the school, discuss and understand the school system after talking to the Principal / Counsellors, and then take the crucial decision of applying for admission in Heritage Valley.
Step 2 - Registration :
The child needs to be registered by filling the registration form. Please note that getting the child registered in Heritage Valley is not a guarantee of admission. The admission is granted based on the performance of the child in the written test / interview.
Step 3 - Entrance Test / Interview:
An entrance test is conducted for students applying for class III and above. The purpose is to evaluate whether the child matches up to the standard of the class applied for. For pre-primary and lower classes, an interview with the parents is conducted.
Step 4 - Selections:
Selected candidates should pay the fees as per the schedule provided and fill up the admission form. Payment can be made through NEFT/RTGS/IMPS online Transfer / Demand draft/Cheque in favour of Heritage Valley - The Indian School, payable at Shadnagar for the amount mentioned in the admission letter.
For rules regarding Transfer Certificate, transport and fee payment, please refer to the booklet 'Guidelines and Rules' provided to the parents at the beginning of every year.
The following documents should be submitted along with the registration form :
- Photo copy of the Birth Certificate (Original certificate should be brought for verification)
- Two latest passport size photographs should be fixed on the registration form.
- Transfer Certificate from the previous school. (If attended and only for Class I and above)
- Progress report of the last examination from the previous school (If attended and only for Class III and above)
- Aadhar Card Xerox of the child to be submitted.
- An agreement between the school and the parents should be signed so as to ensure compliance with the school rules.